fredag 15. februar 2013

A Walrusy Valentine's day

HELLU FREDDEH

Today I'm writing in English because I'm uploading some stuffy things that a classmate and I made.
So AH, YES, it's been valentine's day! We don't really celebrate it in Norway, so I don't care much for it. Or maybe we do celebrate it, and I just ignore it because I think it's... overly cheesy. And superficial. Even now that I have a boyfriend. WOO PRINCIPLES

SO anyways, I know it was yesterday, but I'm a genius and forgot my USB-stick at uni so I couldn't do this blog yesterday. I thought I'd have to wait until monday to get it back (one of my classmates held onto it for me), but then I ran into a nice little co-inkydink. I was going out to give a classmate of mine her sketchbook back (which I stole unintentionally) I ran into two of my other classmates just outside my door, and one of them were the one who had my USB-stick. So yeah, that's the story of how I lost and found my stupid, cheap little (undeservingly important) USB-stick in just two short days.

SO WHAT WAS ON THIS STICK THAT WAS SO IMPORTANT YOU MAY ASK

well, you see, we were working in flash that day, and it was valentine's day, as I said. Rachel who sat beside me was, should I say, a little distracted from the assignment. She was drawing walruses (which was actually a part of her project - to begin with) . She made a Elton-John-like "Walrus of love" first, then a french one. I joined in and made a russian one, and soon all the computers in the classroom had walruses of different nationality as their desktop background.

Behold, the walruses!




The first one, the Frence Amorous Walrus - By Rachel




I joined in with a russian one..




North-Korean walrus by Rachel.. (I think she knows their alphabet, but not the language - I know neither, so don't ask me what those sign at the bottom mean)



Patriotic walrus from the humble New World, made by me..



A kawaii walrus from Japan by Rachel




A beautiful she-male walrus, fresh from Brazil - By me



This mexican badass was made by Rachel




And the easiest one, with maybe the hardest one to find a quote for, we had to have an English one - by me.




And a Jamaican Walrus, and my favourite pun... By Rachel.


Our classroom is now 90% more lovable and has lost 100% of its buckets.
I'm sorry there's no norwegian one, but I thought.. they would just look like regular walruses, haaaha-

So that was pretty much what I did for valentine's. I made burgers for dinner, which I ate while talking to Magnus on Skype and mostly telling him to GTFO.
And then I watched Pokemon 2000.


Because I can <3

C U L8R MY DEER BUKKITS


—Sonja


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar